Terms & Conditions
- This membership payment is set to auto renew on the 1st of each month for the duration of the membership.
- If you wish to cancel prior to the end of your membership duration you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
- If you were a member of Go Fitness and already have a key fob it will be reactivated in 24 hours from purchase of membership.
- If you are a new member please call us at x or email us at email@example.com to arrange an appointment for a tour and key fob activation.
- Key fobs will be included in your membership fee, however replacement costs are listed below
- 1st replacement $10
- 2nd replacement $25
- 3rd and beyond $45
- Please be respectful of other members while in the facility
- Masks must be worn at all times until further notice
- Showers are open and available. Please bring your own towel as towels are not provided.
- The gym will provide background music 24hrs a day. If you prefer your own music please bring your own headphones as personal sound systems will not be permitted.
- All members using the gym facility must enter the front door and scan their key fob before entry.
- All clients coming for a fitness class, yoga class, or workshops will enter through the back entrance. Doors will be unlocked 10 minutes before start time. Please check in at the reception desk prior to going downstairs for class.
- All clients coming for individual sessions will enter the back entrance. Doors will be unlocked 10 minutes before the session. Seating area is available.
- All equipment must be properly cleaned with a solution provided and put back after each use.
Late cancel/ no show fees: We have a 4 hour early cancellation policy. If you have to cancel a class, you have up until 4 hours before the start time to cancel with no penalty. A late cancellation or a no show will result in an additional $10 charge to your account, regardless of the pass you use.
Yoga passes and memberships
Class Passes and Memberships cannot be refunded or returned. If a membership needs to be cancelled prior to expiry of the contract, you will be charged a $50 early cancel fee. All memberships require 30 days of notice prior to expiry of the membership, for auto renew cancellation. No holds or pauses will be granted on memberships.
We have a 24 hour cancelation policy for all appointments. If you cancel within the 24 hours you are required to pay 50% of the session total. If you are a no show you will be required to pay the full amount of the session total. In the event of an emergency or Covid-19 related issues please contact the centre of your practitioner directly to discuss.
Trainings and mentorship programs
All deposits made for training and mentorships are non-refundable or transferable. In the event of an emergency, remaining payments are 50% refundable up to 1 month prior to the training/program start date. Any cancellations within 1 month of the start date will be accepted for deferrals on a per person basis.
Workshops and events
Payments for workshops and events are non-refundable. In the event of an emergency, deferrals will be accepted on a per basis.